Friday, May 15, 2009

One Month Appointment!

The boys are one month old today! I can't believe how fast this has gone by. We had our one month doctors appointment today. The boys are doing great! They have gained 2 lbs in the last month, which is great since the doctors said they only expect them to gain 1 lb in their first month. Donovan now weighs 7 lbs 11 oz and Drew is 7lbs 2oz. I am so happy that they have gained weight, and now they are the size of most newborns. The doctor also said they don't need to eat every 2 hours like they have been hustling me into doing, so we are going to work on getting them to eat every 3 hours. I'm sure this will be easier said than done.

Donovan also randomly rolled over for the first time in his doctor appointment! So he was totally showing off, and I couldn't believe how strong he is!

Now for some pictures....

Here is "Pamma" with one of the boys....

Me with Drew. He looked like a little old man in this outfit, but I really wanted to put some pants on him.

Drew before our doctor appointment today, just wide awake and ready to go!

Both of the boys before we left in their Boppy seats. They wore coordinating outfits. And looked very stylish if I do say so myself.




1 comment:

Natalie said...

you look amazing! and the boys are adorable!