Thursday, May 7, 2009

More pics!



Today I went for a long walk with just me and the boys. It was awesome to get out of my house, and luckily it was a really nice day here. We went to the fruit market by our house...and people were very interested when they noticed I was walking around with twins. I did here someone an aisle over say to their kid, "twins, I feel sorry for her." I wanted to yell that I could still hear her...

I also recently read a baby book that suggests that babies should eat and then have some sort of activity period before sleeping. The only problem is that they don't really suggest what sort of activity I should be doing with them. I mean, they are almost 3 weeks old, they don't really have a lot of hobbies yet. So, this is what I tried...laying them on a blanket. As you can see, Drew was pretty into it but Donovan was not feeling it. If anyone has any baby activity suggestions, I am all ears.







No comments: