Well, it has been a crazy last week and a half. The whole family went up to Paul's parents
lakehouse for Memorial day. Getting up there was interesting....I'm sure most people can picture nothing more fun than being in a car with a 2 year old, 2 5-week
olds, and a dog who gets car sick, for a 6 hour trip. But we made it! Paul and I stopped at McDonald's and we were like machines...feeding all the kiddies and then going through the drive through for ourselves. Corinne was great and so were the boys, who slept most of the time. We weren't sure what to expect since we fondly recall a trip when Corinne was about 6 months old where she cried for 2 hours straight in a car trip!
The
lakehouse was very fun and we were so lucky to have help from "
Pamma", "Papa", and
Aunti. The neighbors came by and all held the babies too. The boys got held most of the time we were there! Paul's parents even babysat one night and we went out for some much needed cocktails. Good times!
Corinne had a blast swimming in the lake with Paul, fishing, and just running around. She is a great big sister and loves her brothers so much. Here she is looking silly with them!
We are back to reality now and back at home. I am trying to get the boys on some sort of schedule, but that might be wishful thinking since they are still so young. I can't believe I go back to work in 3 weeks!

Here is Donovan posing with some hats I got them. He is pretty gangsta..
holla.
No comments:
Post a Comment