Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry the lack of updates!

This is Drew in his blanket from Catherine!
I have been in Michigan for the last week since Paul had to go out of town. It was so great to have help for a week, I feel so lucky! I even got to go to a movie and out for drinks with my sister in law, which was totally fun!


The boys are doing great. I have been taking pics but apparently having my camera, the cord, and my laptop all in the same place at the same time has become some sort of black hole in my house. So, sorry for the lack of pics.


The boys are still up at night every 2-3 hours. It's still exhausting, especially since I go back to work next week. However, now they are both smiling on occasion which makes the tiredness all worth it! They kind of switch off daily on who is the crankier one that day. Our 2 month doctors appointment is this Friday and I can't wait to see how much they weigh. They are finally out of most of their newborn clothes and are wearing their 3 months! I think Corinne was in her 3-6 month at this point so it's pretty crazy.


Corinne is doing well and had fun at "Papa's house". She likes to say that things are "pretty cool" and is now 99% potty trained! It is great.


1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

potty training and twins, you are super mom! I agree the smiles make the exhaustion all worth it.