This blog was started to update people who are interested in the family. That way we aren't bombarding pics on people unless they are interested.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Two months stats!
Corinne entertaining her brothers. After a bath....I think they look really identical in this pic.
Me trying to catch a smile from one of the boys.....
The boys turned 2 months last Friday. They had a good doc appointment. Donovan was 9lbs 15 oz and 22 3/4 inches tall, Drew was 9lbs 4 oz and 22 inches tall. They got all their shots too and handled them as well as to be expected.
I go back to work on Wednesday which should be interesting!
the boys are growing like crazy! The really do look alike in that pic. I will have to try the exersaucer with some blankets stuffed around, good tip, I wouldn't have thought of that.
Hi! I'm Hillary, a busy Mom of a daughter a twin boys who works full time. I love blogs and am jealous that people are so...well...domestic. I love trying to cook, DIY, do craft things, and bargain hunt so I am going to attempt it all and take pictures! I really have limited domestic skills, but I have a desire to learn, so why not document it all? Hilarity will probably ensue.
1 comment:
the boys are growing like crazy! The really do look alike in that pic. I will have to try the exersaucer with some blankets stuffed around, good tip, I wouldn't have thought of that.
Post a Comment