Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back to Work!

On Wednesday I officially went back to work. I have mixed feelings about going back and being away from the boys, but it is also nice being able to eat lunch without interruption! Plus we are lucky to have a great babysitter that does a great job with all our kids.

The boys also celebrated their 9 week birthday on Friday. It has really gone by fast! Paul and I took all the kids to the mall yesterday and they were great. Just when we got our confidence up we took all 3 to Target, Drew cried the entire time for no apparent reason other than he didn't want to be at Target. So that was a fast trip.

The boys are up around every 3 hours in the evening still. Our new goal is to get them to take naps in their cribs instead of their bouncy seats or on us. I will keep everyone posted on how this goes.


Some pics: Corinne after a bath....

Donovan and Drew after their bath. In most of our pics, you will notice that Drew is in blue. This is so our babysitter can tell them apart!


1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

if you can get them to sleep in the crib please share the secret, mine are sleeping in the bouncy seats and I need to transition back to the crib again.