Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pics!!!

So I am officially a blogging slacker. But I finally have uploaded some pics! The kids are doing great. The boys get cuter and cuter and are starting to have pretty good head control. They are even starting to sit in their bumbo seat for small periods of time. They definitely have a fussy time in the early even, and we have times where we struggle to entertain them.

Sleeping is about the same with them. Every time I think we are in a pattern they switch it up on me. Drew seems to be the cuddlier of the two. He always wakes up an hour before Donovan in the morning and sleeps on one of us until his brother wakes up. Sometimes we think the boys look so completely different that they can't be identical, and sometimes I get them confused! It is very crazy. So onto the pics:

Corinne cramming herself into the bumbo seat!
The boys all dressed up and no where to go! Drew is on the left, Donovan on the right.

Corinne giving Drew (I think it's Drew) a kiss.



1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

So cute and starting to fill out. I hear you on the evening fussiness. We get the same thing. I have taken to going for a walk before the 8:30 feeding/bed routine. I am also right there with you on the keeping them entertained. We seem to do the same things over and over again. I get out of the house somewhere each day and that seems to help. It is amazing how all the twins stuff is the same no matter what type you have.