Sunday, July 26, 2009

kiddieland...

Well, sorry once again it has taken me forever to update this, but as usual things are a little crazy, but in a good way. The boys continue to grow and are getting so big! Corinne is really into Spongebob, so that is her new hobby. She especially likes Gary, for those of you that watch it. I will have to find a toy one for her.

Eating and sleeping are pretty much the same around here. Just when we think we have turned a corner with sleep, the next night is bad again. We think tonight we are dropping the swaddles cold turkey. We are doing it for their naps right now and the boys seemed to like to put them selves to sleep by sucking on their fists, which is there new thing. Even though at this point I think Paul and I could start a professional swaddling business, they are still managing to shimmy out of them, and we don't know if this is affecting their sleep. Since we are tired and desperate,we will try it tonight. Wish us luck!

Last weekend Corinne and I went to a wedding, and she had a lot of fun. I need to upload pics so I will do that soon. She was a great "date", even though most dates wouldn't want to be carried around everywhere they went. She loves to get dressed up and she even wore pearls!

I will post some pics later and do a better job of updating this!

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

Keep the faith the sleeping will get better, in the beginning we had a lot of back and forth with good and bad nights.

Our girls aren't totally sturdy with their heads yet, but the doctor said we are ok for rice cereal. The first night we had more on the face then in the mouth but day 2 and 3 they seem to actually be eating some.