Friday, August 13, 2010

What a Year it's Been!

Wow, I knew I was slacking on the blog, but I didn't think it was this bad. It has been a year since I last posted anything. I'm sorry to the 3 people who might actually read this and were looking for an update.

Anyways, the boys are almost 16 months now and so big! They finally started sleeping through the night around the 7 month mark, so we are thrilled to get a full nights sleep again. Their personalities are really similar to how they were as newborns. Drew is still the more outspoken of the two. The boys still aren't saying much, but they love to point at interesting things and "meow" when they see cats. Or squirrels. Donovan is more laid back and seems to think things through a bit more. Both are typical boys though, and love to climb and get into everything. They can walk around but still crawl as their primary form of travel. They are also big boys, and both weigh over 26lbs. It is amazing to me since they were so tiny when they were first born....

Corinne continues to be a great big sister and starts preschool in the fall. She is also going to be enrolled in ballet, gymnastics, swimming, and t-ball. Talk about a busy fall. I think she is most excited about ballet because she likes to dance and dress up. She is seriously the most girly girl ever. Clothing must be as tacky as possible; pink or purple with sparkles. I don't recall being so girly so I find it very amusing.

I also managed to misplace my camera, so while we have a lot of videos of the children, I don't have many pictures in my computer. And for some reason it isn't letting me add a picture, so I will have to try again later. Hopefully sooner than a year from now....



No comments: