Saturday, April 25, 2009

We are starting a blog! I am so modern.

That's right, I am totally blogging now. I thought it would be a good place to update with pics, updates on the kiddies, etc, even though there will probably be like 5 people who actually read it.

So to start off with my first post, I will introduce our latest editions. Donovan James and Andrew "Drew" Michael were born on April 17th, 2009. Donovan weighed 5lbs, 8.2 oz and was 18 inches long. Drew was the peanut and was 4 lbs, 15 oz and was 17 1/2 inches. While we don't know if they are identical yet, we are starting to suspect that they are. Drew has caught up to his brother's size in the last week and now we just aren't so sure.

Corinne is doing well and isn't really sure what is up with the two random babies that have shown up in her house. She likes to give them the occasional pat or semi-aggressive kiss, but otherwise pretty much ignores them.

1 comment:

Pamma said...

Love the blog! What a great way to keep everyone updated on the kids progress. Cute picture of Corinne reading to her brother. I still think Papa's idea of piercing one of the boys ears so we can tell them apart may be what we had to do.(ha!) Kisses to all